- Tandem Lapierre Touring 2014
An amazing machine-locomotive ! Very different from usual bicycles – tandem is more cosy and comfortable.
Advantages: The average speed can be up to 21 km/hour with 100 km total distance on relatively flat surface and considerable charge. The best quality/price ratio. Excellent performance of every system. Hydraulic breaks. Inserted hub-dynamo generator. Ultralight and MADE IN FRANCE.
Disadvantages : Still not found
Bag for the handlebars
- 2 gel seddles from SMP
- 2 butterfly handlebars from Humpert
- Counters CatEye Enduro, Sigma 1200
Two great counters, pity that no one shows the altitude, but CatEye measures the calories burnt and CO2 that we save by taking the bike whereas Sigma displays temperature.
- An ultralight tent 2Linera from Ukrainian producer Terra Incognita
Very light indeed, might be a bit cramped for those who love space, but fits perfectly for two of us.
- 2 connecting sleeping bags Quechua +15 +20°C
- 2 connecting sleeping bags Marmot 0° -30°C
- 2 isolating sleeping pads – an essential item for not getting pneumonia
- Camping gas Primus
- This kettle from Swedish producer Trangia is sooo cute! As well as Spork from Swedish Light my Fire and a little touch of French tradition – knife Opinel